Benefits of joining the Massachusetts Hearing Society:
- Government Relations – Legislative services of professional lobbyist ensure that IHA has representation, visibility and influence. In addition the Society has its own political action committee – HASPAC.
- Recognition – Get recognition for your accomplishments through outstanding continuing education achievement and Dispenser of the Year award and/or Lifetime Achievement Award.
- Professional Meeting – Monthly meetings offer the opportunity to exchange information and obtain continuing education information credit to meet the law's requirements.
- Continuing Education – The law requires continuing education as a prerequisite to renewal certificates. The Society offers two conferences a year (spring and fall) with continuing education hours.
- Membership Directory – The Society annually publishes a Membership Directory providing you with a convenient networking tool.
- National Representation – The Massachusetts Society is a chapter of the International Hearing Society. As such, the Society obtains services, expertise and information which is transmitted to members.
- Information – You will benefit from the latest products, services, and programs designed to meet your needs with an emphasis on professional growth and development.
- Networking and Contacts – Take advantage of opportunities to meet with your peers and expand your circle of valuable business contacts.
- Conference – The Society sponsors the Annual New England Hearing Healthcare Conference.